3 cans Argentina Corned Beef, 150g
1 tbsp LI TROPICAL PALM OIL PET 250ML
1 whole head PG garlic, minced
2 stalks PG onion leeks, sliced
1 medium PG onion, diced
1 tsp BARRIO FIESTA BAGOONG REGULAR 250G
250 g FIB pork liver, sliced
1 medium PPC carrot, sliced lengthwise
1 tsp DATU PUTI PATIS 150ML
9 cups water
1 pack GOOD LUCK TOASTED MIKI 500G
As needed crushed chicharron
As needed spring onion, sliced
As needed garlic bits
On the side toyo and calamansi
1. In a deep pot, heat Ll tropical palm oil and saute the PG onion leeks, PG onion and PG garlic until aromatic.
2. Add BARRIO FIESTA Bagoong regular and FIB pork liver until slightly brown in color.
3. Add the ARGENTINA Corned Beef and simmer for 2-3 minutes then add the PG carrots.
4. Add water and DATU PUTI patis and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the liver becomes tender.
5. In a seperate casserole , boil the Goodluck toasted miki noodles for 1 minute. Strained out the noodles from the water then set aside.
6. Place the noodles in a serving bowl and add the broth (boiling hot) into the noodles.
7. Optional: Top with crushed chicharron, spring onion and garlic bits. Serve immediately.