1/3 cup Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup onion, white
1 Tbsp garlic chopped
1/4 cup bell pepper green, minced
500g Mrs. Garcias beef sirloin, cut into strips
2 pouch DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce 80g
1 1/2 cup Water
1/2 tsp Pure Basics iodized salt 500g
1 tsp Equal refined sugar, white
1/2 cup Magnolia Quickmelt cheese 950/900g, cut into chunks
1 cup Stella mozzarella cheese block 500g, cut into chunks
15 pcs Equal Lumpia Wrapper Big, cut into 4 inches round
1/4 cup carrot minced
1/4 cup bell pepper red, minced
1/2 tsp Pure Basics Black pepper 30g, cracked
4 cup Li Tropical Palm oil 1L for deep-frying
1. Heat Contadina Extra Virgin Olive oil in a pot over medium flame, sauté onion and let it sweat.
2. Add garlic, carrots, red & green bell pepper then sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add Mrs. Garcias beef sirloin and sauté until brown evenly. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Season with Pure Basics salt, pepper, and Equal sugar. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to boil, remove cover and let it simmer until meat is tender. Stir ocassionally.
6. Add melting cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Turn off heat and let it cool.
7. To assemble the Pie:
8. Pre-heat Li Tropical Palm oil for deep-frying.
9. To assemble, lay out lumpia wrapper on a table or tray, scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture and put in the center, put mozzarella in the center of the mixture, fold the lumpia wrapper and crimp edges to seal.
10. Deep-fry pie until golden brown then drain. Best served hot.