3- 4 pax
4 tbsps Cream All Purpose Flour 80g
1 cup LI Tropical Palm oil Pet 250ml
1 pc Equal Fresh Egg M6s (Norstar)
12-20 pcs PG Equal Lumpia Wrapper small
1/4 cup Frep Camote fruit, mashed
1 can Argentina Ready-to-Use Giniling 250g
1 pc PG Fresh onion white, minced
1 pc PG carrot, minced
2 tsps Pure Basics Iodized Salt 500g
1 tsp Pure Basics Black Pepper powder 100g
1. In a bowl, mix thoroughly the Argentina Ready-to-Use Giniling, PG minced onions, PG minced carrots, Frep mashed camote, Equal Fresh egg, Cream All purpose flour and Pure Basics salt & pepper.
2. Combine the mixture very well with your clean or gloved up hands.
3. Test fry a small piece to check the taste & adjust accordingly. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Wrap about 1-2 tsp of lumpia filing mixture in the PG Equal lumpia wrapper.
5. Place the filling at the bottom half, tuck sides and roll tightly. Seal with water. Set aside.
6. In a frying pan, heat LI Tropical Palm oil. Deep fry until the lumpia turns golden brown.
7. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
8. Serve warm with sweet chili sauce or ketchup on the side.
9. Yield: 15pcs small lumpia