1/8 tsp PURE BASICS Black Ground Pepper powder 30g
3 tbsp CREAM All Purpose flour 80g
1pc EQUAL Fresh Egg M6s (NORSTAR), beaten
SAUCE: 1/2 cup Water
SAUCE: 1/4 tsp PURE BASICS iodized Salt 500g
SAUCE: 1 tbsp CREAM Cornstarch 75g, dissolved in water
SAUCE: 2 tbsp Water
1 pc Tilapia, cleaned and scaled 50og
2 cups LI FRAISWELL vegetable Oil 250ml
SAUCE: 1 tbsp LI FRAISWELL vegetable Oil 250ml
SAUCE: 1 tbsp PURE BASICS Fried Garlic 30g, minced
SAUCE: 1 tbsp McCORMICK Ginger ground 30g
1 tbsp Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce 60g
1 cup KASUGAI bread crumbs 230g
SAUCE: 2 tsp EQUAL Brown Sugar 1/4kl
SAUCE: 2 tbsp PPC Onion leeks, chiffonade for garnish
SAUCE: 1/8 tsp PURE BASICS Black Ground Pepper powder 30g
SAUCE: 1 pouch Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce 60g
1. If using whole Tilapia, score or make slits on both sides of the fish. Season with Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and PURE BASICS ground black pepper.
2. Roll fish in CREAM All Purpose flour, dip into beaten EQUAL egg, and then coat with KASUGAI bread crumbs.
3. Put LI FRAISWELL in a frying pan & deep fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a serving platter.
4. SAUCE: In a pan, heat LI FRAISWELL oil and sauté the PURE BASICS garlic until fragrant.
5. SAUCE: Add the water, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce, EQUAL sugar, PURE BASICS salt, ground black pepper & McCORMICK ginger.
6. SAUCE: Add the dissolved CREAM cornstarch and cook until the sauce thickens.
7. SAUCE: Pour over fried fish and garnish with leeks.